"Owned and Managed by Agricultural Employers"
Agriculture Workforce Management Association, Inc. was established to provide support services for obtaining temporary work visas for agricultural labor. Our goals are as follows:
- Provide a reliable workforce with the H-2A Visa Program
- Provide technical assistance to all clients in the areas of H-2A Visa regulations.
- Act as a liaison between clients and government agencies
- Provide a voice for farmers on labor issues
- Educate agriculture & non-agriculture businesses on the H Visa Programs
AWMA Board of Directors
President - Steve Hinton - Breckinridge County, KY
Vice-President - Robert Gray - Christian County, KY
Board Member - Mike Spalding - Marion County, KY
Board Member - Dale Seay - Christian County, KY
Board Meeting - Mark Turner - McLean County, KY
From left to right, Mike Spalding, Dale Seay, Steven Hinton, Robert Gray, Mark Turner